Monday, 20 September 2010

Saturday Swenur meeting!

This Saturday Elena, Christian & Martha as well as Ulf, Sasha &Alina came by! My father Alexander gave us some expert tips - he has got more kids by himself than all of us together after all :)

We had a lot of fun singing songs, playing and even went for a premiere swim in the pool.
Check out the pictures!

Next baby meeting is this week on Thursday 10:00 - 13:00 as usual at the hotel.

Hope to see you!

/ Katerina & Alexander

Alexander Sr sharing tips & tricks

Cute Alina!

Playing and hanging out.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for the saturday meeeting. Alina liked to meet some new friends and I am certain they will be some kind of role models now and teach some tips and tricks to her.

    And for the swimming I think we all can agree on that the smile on Alina in the photo above is nothing in comparison to the joy of swimming!

    Thank you!

    Kram och hej

    Ps. I was very happy that the meeting got postponed to saturday and I could join and meet you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you one more time for lovely day! Alina loved swiming a lot
    Alina, Ulf & Sasha

    ReplyDelete